- L. Alan Sroufe, Ph.D., Professor, Institute of Child Development, University of Minnesota.
- E. Mark Cummings, Ph.D., Professor, Children and Families Developmental Psychopathology, Department of Psychology, University of Notre Dame. From: Cummings, Davies, & Campbell (In Press). Developmental Psychopathology and Family Process. NY: Guilford Publications, Inc.; and Cummings, GoekyMorey, & Graham (In Press). “Interparental relations as a dimension of parenting.” BristolPower, Borkowski, & Landesman Ramey (Eds.). Parenting and the child’s world: Multiple influences on intellectual and socioemotional development. Hillsdale, NJ: Erlbaum.
- Kristen Moore, Ph.D., Executive Director, and Tamara Halle, Child Trends, Inc.,Washington D.C.
- John Borkowski, Ph.D.,Andrew J. McKenna Family Chair and Professor of Psychology, Department of Psychology, University of Notre Dame.
- Sharon Ladesman Ramey, Ph.D., Director and Professor, Civitan International Research Center, University of Alabama.
- Laraine M. Glidden, Ph.D., Division of Human Development, St. Mary’s College of Maryland.
- Geraldine Dawson, Ph.D., Professor of Psychology, Department of Psychology and Center on Human Development and Disability, University ofWashington, Seattle.
- Federal Interagency Forum on Child and Family Statistics, America’s Children: Key National Indicators ofWellBeing, 2000. Federal Interagency Forum on Child and Family Statistics,Washington, D.C.: U.S. Government Printing Office.
- Cohn and Tronick, Child Development, 1983.
- Rubin, Stewart, and Chen. Handbook of Parenting,Volume 1, 1995.
- Dorr and Rabin, Handbook of Parenting,Volume 4, 1995.
- Edwards, Handbook of Parenting,Volume 1, 1995.
- Stevenson and Lee, SRCD Monographs, 1990.
- RadkeYarrow et al., Manual of Child Psychology, Mussen (ed.), 1983.
first | previous | next | last
Last Updated Date: 01/22/2013