The following featured articles include those from NICHD-supported researchers.
- Handler, S. M., & Fierson, W.M. (2011). Learning disabilities, dyslexia, and vision. Pediatrics, 127, e818-e856. PMID 21357342
- Norton, E. S., & Wolf, M. (2012). Rapid automatized naming (RAN) and reading fluency: Implications for understanding and treatment of reading disabilities. Annual Review of Psychology, 63, 427-452. PMID 21838545
- Neuhoff, N., Bruder, J., Bartling, J., Warnke, A., Remschmidt, H., Müller-Myhsok, B., et al. (2012). Evidence for the late MMN as a neurophysiological endophenotype for dyslexia. PLoS One, 7(5), e34909. PMID 22059424
- Mather, D. S. (2011). Ipsilateral printing in children’s mirror-writing: A cause of specific learning disabilities? Canadian Journal of Experimental Psychology, 66: 172-180. PMID 22059424
- Berninger, V. W., & May, M. O. (2011). Evidence-based diagnosis and treatment for specific learning disabilities involving impairments in written and/or oral language. Journal of Learning Disabilities, 44, 167-183. PMID 21383108
- Vandermosten, M., Boets, B., Poelmans, H., Sunaert, S., Wouters, J., & Ghesquière, P. (2012). A tractography study in dyslexia: Neuroanatomic correlates of orthographic, phonological and speech processing. Brain, 135, 935-948. PMID 22327793
PubMed search results
The links below can be used to search the PubMed database of more than 20 million citations to find scientific articles with the keyword "learning disabilities."