The following featured articles include those from NICHD researchers or NICHD-supported researchers.
- Simons-Morton, B. G., Lerner, N., Singer, J. (2005). The observed effects of teenage passengers on the risky driving behavior of teenage drivers. Accident Analysis and Prevention, 37(6), 973–982. PMID: 15921652
- Simons-Morton, B. G, Hartos, J., Leaf, W., Preusser, D. (2006). Do recommended driving limits affect teen-reported tickets and crashes during the first year of teen independent driving? Traffic Injury Prevention, 7, 1–10. PMID: 16990238
- Simons-Morton, B. G., Hartos, J., Leaf, W., Preusser, D. (2006). The effects of the Checkpoints Program on novice teen driving limits and outcomes. Accident Analysis and Prevention, 38, 907–912.
- Simons-Morton, B. G., Catalano, R., Ouimet, M. C. (2008). Parenting and the young driver problem. American Journal of Preventive Medicine, 35(3S), S294–S303.
- Simons-Morton, B. G., Ouimet, M. C., Zhang, Z., Lee, S. L., Klauer, S. E., Wang, J., et al. (2011). Crash and risky driving involvement among novice adolescent drivers and their parents. American Journal of Public Health, 101(12), 2362–2367. PMID: 22021319 Doi: 0.21021319
- Simons-Morton, B. G., Ouimet, M. C., Zhang, Z., Lee, S. L., Klauer, S. E., Wang, J., et al. (2011). The effect of passengers and risk-taking friends on risky driving and crashes/near crashes among novice teenagers. Journal of Adolescent Health, 49(6), 587–593.
PubMed Search Results
Use the links below to search the PubMed database of more than 20 million citations for scientific articles with the keywords “automobile driving.”
PubMed search results for articles with keywords “automobile driving” and support from NICHD
PubMed search results for all articles with keywords “automobile driving”