Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD): For Researchers and Health Care Providers
- NICHD Resources
- The Autism Centers of Excellence Program webpage describes the trans-NIH research effort on autism spectrum disorder (ASD).
- The NICHD Brain and Tissue Bank for Developmental Disorders systematically collects, stores, and distributes brain and other tissues for research dedicated to the improved understanding, care, and treatment of individuals with developmental disabilities, including ASD.
- The National Database for Autism Research includes relevant data at all levels of biological and behavioral organization (i.e., molecules, genes, neural tissues, social and environmental interactions) and for all data types (i.e., text, numeric, image, time series, etc.).
- The Autism Genetic Resource Exchange provides biomaterials and an unprecedented resource of phenotype and genotype information that is freely available for analysis by members of the scientific community.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research:
Please note: Links to organizations and information included on this page do not indicate endorsement from the NICHD, NIH, or HHS.
Last Updated Date: 11/30/2012
Last Reviewed Date: 11/30/2012